72% of the leading Universities across the world are increasingly looking at non-academic achievements as a part of their admission requirement. This when coupled with the increased competition, leaves academic achievements difficult to spot, thus stressing on the need for a focused profile rather than just academics to improve student placements.
So how can your school improve its placement records?
By bringing in Parents on board! Student guidance is a multi-faceted process that involves a range of stakeholders: teachers, counsellors, parents and the student. Needless to say, parents are one of the most critical influencers of a student’s career path.
With leading Indian schools, going the ProParenting way to integrate parents as an integral part of student guidance, its time your school got this advantage.
ProParenting: The X Factor in Student Guidance
ProParenting is India’s first joint parent & student workshop to build College-Ready Student Profiles. The workshop takes parents and students through a journey of self-discovery and new information. It practically demonstrates how parents and students can have a planned approach to Non-academic activities so they contribute to profile building without the extreme stress of manufacturing over-achievers.
With the ProParenting workshop, parents derive the following value:
- Understanding World University Trends: Gain perspective into what the leading Indian and global universities look for during the time of admissions.
- Gain insights into the leading Student Profile Building activities to be undertaken: This includes understanding the broad range of student programs like Summer Programs, Extracurriculars, Co-curriculars, Academic Honors, etc.
- Observing student case studies of students who made it to the Top Indian and Global Universities and how their child could build his/her profile accordingly.
- Creation of a personalized roadmap for their child so that he/she is guided in a more proactive and dynamic manner from an early age.
- Access to the ‘Great College Attributes Guide’– India’s FIRST Comprehensive inside info guide on what the Top global colleges look for in prospective applicants
So what are you waiting for?
to register for the ProParenting workshop now!