The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) offers scholarships every year to students based on their Academic Excellence. The other things that are considered before awarding the scholarship are a good fit between the scholar and university, leadership skills and a passion and commitment to improving the lives of others (particularly in India).
The Oxford-Cambridge Scholarship is designed to help outstanding students who otherwise wouldn’t be able to study in either university.
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
(Few scholarships may be limited to few colleges in the University)
- Applicants must be citizens of India and under the age of 30
- Must have a higher secondary education degree from a school in India
- Must have applied for and secured admission to study a full-time course at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- OCSI Scholars are expected to return to India in a reasonable time frame after completing their course of study at Cambridge or Oxford and contribute to the growth and success of the society.
What Can Scholars Expect From The Scholarship
- Financial Aid
- Letter of support from the OSCI Society for other Scholarship bodies
- Assistance in obtaining fast-track loan from leading financial institutions in India
- Membership into the OCSI
- Mentoring from an alumnus whose interests match with that of the scholar
- Application for 2017-2018 will start in Feb 2017 and are available on the website
- All completed applications must reach the society before 30th of April
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by May 15th
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend a physical interview in New Delhi
- Final results will come out in June