When preparing for entrance exams or Board Exams, it is important that you eliminate negative thoughts. This can be done by talking to your inner self and replacing all the negativity with a positive affirmation.
Overcome exam fear just by repeating the following powerful affirmations to yourself:
- I am prepared for whatever comes my way today!
- I feel good about myself and my surroundings!
- I will try my best at everything I do!
- I believe in myself, I believe I can do anything!
- Studying comes easily to me and I love studying!
- I am a capable person; I am going to learn a lot today!
- I am healthy and I eat healthily!
- I’m very focused on my preparations!
- I will turn my nervous feelings into positive energy!
- I have gifts and talents that make me special!
- I know what I need to know for this exam!
- I have perfect memory and I can recall with ease!
- Every day in every way I am getting better and better!
- I plan my study schedule and try to stick to it!
- I will do well on this exam as I am well prepared!
- I am a responsible person and I will always do my best!
Giving a positive affirmation when preparing for exams helps build self-confidence and remove any kind of exam fear.
Also Read: How to Prepare For Entrance Exams?
Video on Powerful Affirmations for Students Preparing for Examinations