Think of some of the greatest brands out there – Apple, McDonald’s, Nike, Starbucks – These aren’t just brands anymore. They are personalities or celebrities in away. What led to their making is the business skills that focused on delivering customers with superior quality.
The world of business management revolves around aspects like organization, administration, and management. These functions add up together to give out the final offering to the customer. The scope of business management also includes understanding a company’s strengths, finding measures to counter its weaknesses and ultimately designing opportunities to help the company grow.
BBA or BBM are typically three-year degrees that build your knowledge on what makes the business industry tick. Apart from improving your entrepreneurial skills, you will also understand the principles of marketing, economics, and how to run a business like a well-oiled machine. IIM Indore, which is one of the top business schools of the country, offers a BBA degree that is structured as a five year integrated programme.
If you’re looking for business management courses abroad, note that some degrees may span over the course of 4 years. For instance, the BSc International Management degree from University of Warwick, UK has a 4-year duration. Additionally, the University of Pennsylvania also offers four-year courses in the arena of business management.
Subjects you will be exposed to:
- Branding and Marketing
- Production Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Global Business Environment
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour
If you’re aspiring to take up business management, here’s what your journey would look like:
Some of the top colleges for business management in India are:
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Wilson College Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai
Some of the top colleges for business management abroad:
Top Colleges in the USA for undergraduate business degrees in the USA:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina
Top Colleges for undergraduate business degrees in the UK:
- University of St Andrews
- King’s College London
- University of Warwick
- University of Bath
- Loughborough University
Top Colleges for undergraduate business degrees in Europe :
- IE Business School, Madrid
- ESADE Business School, Barcelona
- University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Top Colleges for undergraduate business degrees in Singapore:
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore Management University
- Nanyang Business School – Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- MDIS (Management Development Institute of Singapore)
Did you know?
- Are you looking for a course that offers immense potential and future prospects?
Did you know that there’s a degree that combines engineering and business management?
Yes, such a course exists! If your true passion lies with science, but you would also like to pick up the management skills required to upscale your products, then this is the course for you.
Here’s what we’re talking about:
Universities that offer such courses:
- Michigan Technological University – BS with Major in Engineering Management:
- University of the Pacific – Engineering Management:
- Did you ALSO know that Technology and Information Management (TIM) is an option to consider if you’d like to take your IT passion up a notch? This course lets you build your knowledge about Information Technology and streamline it to the world of business. It even helps you combine entrepreneurial skills to all your tech-savvy ideas, allowing them to reach the right people.
Universities that offer such courses:
- University of California, Santa Cruz – Technology Management
- Universities of Winchester – BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions (Business Management)
For Career Counselling/Guidance email us: firstname.lastname@example.org